top of page

lør. 14. jan.

|

Drøbak

Embododying the Unknown

In science it is said that we know only 5 % of the universe. The other 95% are unknown. In daily life we may forget how magical and mysterious life actually is - we remember it more in the beginning of a new year.. where we just left the past behind & are taking a step into the future. A new year...

Registration is closed
See other events
Embododying the Unknown
Embododying the Unknown

Time & Location

14. jan. 2023, 11:00 – 15. jan. 2023, 17:30

Drøbak, Drøbak, Norway

About the event

EMBODYING THE UNKNOWN

In science it is said that we know only 5 % of the universe. The other 95% are unknown. In daily life we may forget how magical and mysterious life actually is - we remember it more in the beginning of a new year.. where we just left the past behind and are taking a step into the future.

A new year - often thought of as a fresh start….

Now.. How is actually the NEW coming to you? Are you moving from the past into the future? That is how we usually - are taught to think about life - as a continuity - from the past into the future..

Could there be another way ?

How would it be if we could learn from the future - not only the past?

How would it be if we could lead from our emergent sense of self - finding new pathways from our connection with the mystery, stars, ourselves and our deeper and bigger earthbody in the moment?

Leika and Hanne will guide you into a deep intimate connection with the unknown so that you can find your way in the new year from the inside out..

Schedule:

SATURDAY: 11.00 - 14.00: Welcoming circle, Meditation, Embodied yoga, Zen Coaching - Somatic Movement

Lunch 14.00 - 15.30

15.30 - 18.30 Inquiry, Somatic Movement Explorations.

SUNDAY

11.00 - 14.00: Meditation, Inquiry, Zen Coaching - Somatic Movement Explorations

Lunch 14.00 - 15.

15 - 17.30 Somatic Movement Explorations, Yin, harvesting.

PRICE: 2400 NOK

Sign up: Send an email to hello@bodymind-inquiry.com or to leikamn@gmail.com

Tickets

  • Embodying the Unknown

    kr 2 400,00
    +kr 60,00 service fee
    Sale ended

Total

kr 0,00

Share this event

bottom of page